What’s Coming This Episode?
We live in a strange world where physical violence is seen as bad and verbal violence becomes acceptable. Is it okay for someone to make a joke about your partner on national TV? Do we sit back and say nothing? To be kind is so easy and creates so much positivity. Why do we need to get nasty?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- The benefits of kindness https://www.happiness.com/magazine/science-psychology/benefits-of-kindness/
- Kindness at work https://hbr.org/2021/05/dont-underestimate-the-power-of-kindness-at-work
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Kindness-Unexpected-Benefits-Compassionate/dp/1585425885
- Ed – https://gonaturalenglish.com/how-to-say-no-politely/
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).