What’s Coming This Episode?
We all have that inner voice that tells us if we are doing right or wrong. I say we all have it – even a full blown psychopath has an inner voice it is just that it is never heard or listened to. Your inner voice is your conscience. Let’s discuss how much it can be trusted and when to question it…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://thriveglobal.com/stories/why-you-should-listen-to-your-inner-voice/
- Ed – https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/internal-monologue
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).