What’s Coming This Episode?
Surveys will often show that, above a certain level of income, money does not make us happy. In fact it can actually make us deeply unhappy! Why is this, and how can we find the sweet spot of financial and emotional happiness?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Therapist reveals all about super rich clients
- Check out the big, soulless, empty houses beautifully presented by Enes Yilmazer
Resource of the week
- Sean linked to the classic ‘Science of Getting Rich‘ by Wallace Wattles
- Ed just nabbed a copy of Living the 1.5 Degree Lifestyle by Lloyd Alter
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).