What’s Coming This Episode?
So many people have dogs as companions and friends and there are many help and support dogs. I have clients who have hearing dogs to help with their deafness, seeing dogs to help with blindness and even seizures dogs who can tell their owner that they are about to have a fit before they realise it so that they can get to a place of safety. All animals are wonderful though dogs have lived with us throughout most of our evolution and have a special place in our hearts.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- A history of the human-dog relationship
- Six ways pets boost your mental health
Resource of the week
- Sean linked to the book The Secret Language of Dogs
- Ed recommended a bunch of movies – Marley & Me, Turner & Hooch and The Secret Life of Pets
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).