What’s Coming This Episode?
Last week Ed organised a family/community gathering based around his loved subject of cycling. People rallied around and helped and many people turned up to enjoy the day. There has been a real sense of community. Ed is becoming a community nut in his drive to make our roads safe and encourage people to take to their bikes. He has a strong sense of community.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Here’s some press coverage of Ed’s cycling event
- Early independence in Swiss children
Resource of the week
- Sean linked to Disciple Media, a great way to learn about online community building
- Ed is fascinated by Japanese urban design. This is how you build community
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).