What’s Coming This Episode?
Wow! It is the summer. We generally are hoping that it is hot, but not too hot and we can fly away and enjoy it. Emmm, well maybe. I guess some will chance it in the hope that the country they are visiting stays on the Green List.
Normally in the colder climates of Northern Europe people would now be heading south to the sun. Topping up their vitamin D and replenishing their energy before the darkness and the cold of the winter to come. In the other direction in the hotter humid climates of the Middle East people would be heading north to cool down a bit. Turning their back on the sun and the humidity.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the week
- Sean found this list of the (supposed) 15 Best Days Out in the UK
- Ed linked to his podcast with EcoClipper – is the future of overseas travel sailing?
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).