What’s Coming This Episode?
We often see anger as a negative force. Though it can be a very creative and useful force. When our anger is stuck out the front of us it is in the way. It becomes a battering ram that bashes into other people and becomes destructive. When it is behind us it can be used as a power pack that positively can be a dynamic force that drives us forward and gets things done.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- How to channel your anger into productive action
- Ten high-profile people, including Gina Miller, Alexandria Villaseñor, John Bird and Mo Gawdat, reveal how they have harnessed their inner rage
Resource of the week
- Sean has created this ‘Anger Self Help Guide‘… just for you!
- Ed found this ‘How to Use Anger Productively‘ article really useful
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).