What’s Coming This Episode?
Anxiety is a good thing. It has kept us safe throughout evolution by keeping us aware of potential threat and danger. Anxiety disorder is when we worry about things may or will never happen. This is a debilitating disorder that may require medication or therapy. With COVID piling on the stress it’s time to push back…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the week
- Sean has shared this ‘Covid-19 Anxiety Self Help Guide‘ PDF
- Ed found this great NHS resource for with tips for combatting anxiety during the current crisis
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).