What’s Coming This Episode?
In the last podcast we were looking at people’s fear of returning to the workplace and imposter syndrome. Alongside these fears is the fear of failure. I have been trying explain to people that what we see as failure may not actually be a bad thing, how else do we learn? As my American friends say…
…we don’t have problems we have learning opportunities.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- 21 famous failures that refused to give up
- Derek Redmond at the Olympics
Resource of the week
- Ed linked to the movie Sully – Tom Hanks doing his thing!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).