What’s Coming This Episode?
Our sense of smell evolved to tell us about the world around us. We could tell if something had gone off, was dangerous or poisonous. It told us about other people and about ourselves. Most of all our sense of smell evolved to keep us safe. So what’s gone wrong? We cover our smells with strange potions and wash away oils that our body produces daily.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean kept it simple – avoid washing quite as thoroughly for a while and see what happens!
- Ed was fascinated by this article showing how salesmen took the simple act of washing into a multi billion dollar business
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).