What’s Coming This Episode?
Our fellow animals can play a big role in our lives, typically via two routes. The first is through the hugely positive impact they can have as pets or companions to us. The other is as food. What’s the role of pets in our lives and how do we combine that with a system of food production which can seem so cruel and unnecessary?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Which animal did we domesticate first?
- McDonald’s to introduce plant based burgers
- Ed has a horse story from his other podcast this week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).