What’s Coming This Episode?
Things are about to get real in the UK – serious restrictions for many are in place. Add in the colder, darker weather and things could get tough for many. We’ve just passed World Mental Health Day but Ed and Sean try a different angle here. Time to buck up, take a look in the mirror and get yourself prepared…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean insisted listeners get a diary or calendar going. Map things out!
- Ed found this humorous article on what ‘getting your shit together’ really means
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).