What’s Coming This Episode?
History is history, right? What’s done is done. We can’t change it, so move on. BUT (there’s always a but, isn’t there?)… we do tend to hung up on things, don’t we? Whether it be a relationship or a war that killed millions, we struggle to move on. Should we linger and remember or forgive and forget?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- How to get over someone you deeply love
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).