What’s Coming This Episode?
We all know that being positive and upbeat is important, so why do we sometimes struggle to keep smiling? Sure, there are issues we all face but still, with so much to be grateful for, why do we struggle to stay positive?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Ed’s son has completed his 200 mile bike ride! Sponsor him if you can!
- 7 tips to stay positive
- 5 tips to stay positive in negative situations
Resource of the Week
- Sean linked to an app called ‘Thinking Up’ which helps with positive affirmations
- Ed has another podcast! Rethink Now is on YouTube and SoundCloud now
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).