What’s Coming This Episode?
For many, life is on hold at the moment. The virus has been with us for 6 months and it will be with us for a good while yet. So we now have a choice. We choose to live with the reality before us and enjoy our time with it, or we bury our heads and wish it away, counting down the days until it disappears. A chat about happiness and the choices we can take.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- How to enjoy the ride
- More thoughts from Tiny Buddha
Resource of the Week
- Sean loves Captain Tom
- Ed’s son in riding 200 miles in just a couple of weeks! Please sponsor him and help support a fantastic charity
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).