What’s Coming This Episode?
Who are you? What are you? The job you do? The car you drive? The contents of your bank account? How we define ourselves and how others see us can play a huge role in the direction of our lives but guess what? We are free to refine ourselves at any time… let’s talk it out.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Ed is a cyclist on Twitter, no one is interested in anything else 🙁
- Remember this when you’re next on Zoom
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this list of video call tips
- Ed enjoyed this article – ‘The story of self — what do you define yourself by?‘
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).