What’s Coming This Episode?
The lockdown continues. Week 4 in the UK and some new habits are forming. The excitement has worn off and reality is setting in. As ever though, we have a choice as to how we respond. Sean and Ed do their best to help you choose learning and growth…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Here’s the graphic Sean and Ed were discussing
- Ed went for a ride and recorded some of his thoughts
- A series of short films on modern masculinity
- Jellyfish spotted in Venice!
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned this ‘Online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)‘
- Ed demands that you all watch My Neighbor Totoro on Netflix. A joy!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).