What’s Coming This Episode?
The lockdown continues in the UK and around the world – it will be with us for a while. New routines and habits are being formed. Struggles remain, but hope exists and good things are a’happening. Sean and Ed take a look at some of the positives from #COVID19…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- 50 Good News Stories from the pandemic
Resource of the Week
- Ed was nudged by Sean to recommend a film about rats – Ratatouille (seriously, it’s great)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).