What’s Coming This Episode?
Well, we’re all settling in to our new way of living. It’s hard, for sure. Many feel trapped or disillusioned. Some feel a deep sense of loneliness or loss. However, are there some upsides to our new world? Is it OK to embrace certain aspects of it?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean found some relevant resources over at our friend’s Action for Happiness
- Ed was nudged to highlight how the amazing Headspace are offering free resources for NHS staff at the difficult time
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).