What’s Coming This Episode?
COVID-19 has made a dramatic entrance in recent weeks. Around the world, life for us all has changed in ways we could barely have predicted just a few weeks ago. Isolation is a reality for many already and, as drastic measures are put in place, it will become reality for many more. How can we cope in this new life? What can we do to adapt? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Sean mentioned some online learning platforms – Udemy, Coursera and iTunesU
Resource of the Week
- Rie chipped in with this great visual resource, thanks Rie!
- Sean recommended two meditation files he uses – this 7/11 breathing one and another for Grounding
- Ed encourages you to check out Wirral Unplugged who are doing some great work locally
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).