[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Performance anxiety should be well known to many of us, but can have a huge effect on the wellbeing of an individual. Sure, we may have heard of well known artists that struggle on stage. Their struggle is real, but it also can effect us every day Joe’s on a day to day basis.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- What is performance anxiety disorder?
- The 10 Best Known Stage Fright Sufferers
- Sexual performance anxiety advice
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended meditation techniques to help
- Ed has been thinking about going to a local Toastmasters group. Take a look!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).