What’s Coming This Episode?
Being a little shy is one thing, but imagine being completely unable to cope in social situations – at work, at your local supermarket… social anxiety disorder is real and requires serious work to overcome. Let’s have a chat about it…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- What is social anxiety disorder?
- More advice from WebMD
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended some good old fashioned meditation
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).