[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
People often suffer in silence. Many go through that trauma in silence. But when a high profile man or woman leaves us we are left to ask why, as a community. The death of Caroline Flack has asked us all some very big questions one of which is, why can we be so unkind?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Why people are rude and unkind and why it’s not about you
- How to deal with mean people
- 10 tips for dealing with online trolls
- The importance of kindness
Resource of the Week
- Sean linked to the campaign to raise awareness of mental health issues and suicide
- Ed linked to the video. Why are people so mean?
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).