[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Panic disorder is an anxiety disorder characterised by recurrent unexpected panic attacks. One thing is for sure – they ain’t much fun. In our mini-series focussing on different types of anxiety, Sean and Ed take a look at panic attacks and how to deal with them.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- What is a panic disorder?
- Some help from the NHS
- How to stop a panic attack
Resource of the Week
- Sean generously gave listeners access to his 7/11 breathing exercise. Download it here
- Ed watched this short film about panic disorders by The School of Life
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).