[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Anxiety is something we all deal with in one form or another, and is a topic that crops up over and over again in the work we do. Sean stumbled across an article that seeked to take a fresh look at what is, or can be, an extremely serious reason for poor mental health.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Here’s the article that inspired this week’s show
- Self care for anxiety
- NHS advice on anxiety
- Some tips from heathline.com
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this list of apps that can help calm your anxiety
- Ed recommend the Netflix movie Uncut Gems
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).