[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Would you trust you country in the hands of a 34 year old? Finlanders have! Sean and Ed got to thinking about the age old question around youth vs experience. Do you need a certain number of years to lead people? Are you ever too long in the tooth to take a certain job? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- 34 year old Sanna Marin elected as PM of Finland
- Some more background on Sanna Marin
Resource of the Week
- Sean gave a nudge to this article – 10 Amazing Medical Breakthroughs Made By Teenagers
- Ed’s watching The Crown on Netflix. Worth a look
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).