[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Last week we talked about how you can use the past as a positive resource. This week we look ahead to the new decade and give advice on how to stick to your guns. Happy new year!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- 7 Ways to Start Off Your New Year
- Tips for keeping your resolutions
- Planning ahead – new years resolutions
Resource of the Week
- Sean invited listeners to write a speech about how their year will go
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).