[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, right? Things dingle-ing-ing, etc.? Well, for some it ain’t such a happy time. Stress to keep up appearances, spend time with people you’d rather not see and the financial hit can make it an unhappy time for many. Let’s have a chat and see if we can work through it…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- 10 tips for beating the festive holiday blues
- Is it possible to have a truly happy Christmas holidays?
- 21 reasons people hate Christmas
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends writing your letters of gratitude this Christmas
- Ed demands that you watch It’s a Wonderful Life
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).