What’s Coming This Episode?
What is memory? Our body remembers to breathe every few seconds. Animals remember where to return to each year for food or water. We remember things from our early childhood, but struggle to recall where we were a week ago without checking our diaries. Can it be improved, or are certain events lost forever?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- What is memory?
- 14 natural ways to improve your memory
Resource of the Week
- Sean says READ A BOOK (every day) – (not a whole book each day, but just read each day, OK?)
- Ed can’t wait for the Switch version of Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).