What’s Coming This Episode?
Everyone’s busy, hey? It’s easy to be busy, in 2019. To be busy AND organised, though… that’s a little harder. Sean and Ed sat down to dish out some tips on how to stay organised.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- Looking for cookery classes in Liverpool? Try A Tavola!
- Here’s the Lifehack article we referenced
Resource of the Week
- Sean thinks you should search for ‘Marie Kondo’ on YouTube
- Ed remembered Seth Godin. He’s still blogging!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).