[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s that time of the year when some bright spark decides to changes the clocks for everyone. Thanks Siri! Not! The change of seasons can have a big impact on our mental health though, so let’s have a chat about how we can be READY…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- We’re NOT talking about SADS
- Here’s the NHS advice
- ‘How I deal with SAD’
Resource of the Week
- Sean commands thee to go to thy GP and get your vitamin D levels checked out
- Ed linked to the Mind website page
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).