What’s Coming This Episode?
How many of us can say that we get enough nature in our lives? Perhaps not many. Do we wait until the weekend to head off to the coast? Till just before bed to take the dog for a walk? Sean and Ed were wondering how we can build into our everyday lives in various ways…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- Nature and mental health
- Air pollution and dementia
- 8 houseplants that can improve your health
- 20 ways to incorporate nature into your home
Resource of the Week
- Sean thinks you should embrace your inner child and read i-SPY Nature: What can you spot?
- Ed enjoyed this video on what a massively simplified life in harmony nature might look like
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).