What’s Coming This Episode?
Humans. Sure, they’re funny, caring, etc. Some are even quite pleasant to live with BUT they sure can be stubborn sometimes, hey? All of the data, proof and hard times in the world just won’t shift (some of) them. An answer might be at hand, though – nudging! Let’s talk about the lost art of the nudge…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- What is nudge theory?
- More on nudge theory…
- Nudge theory in the workplace
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).