[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
How do you heal your body? Pop to the chemist? A trip to the doctor? This episode comes with a bit of a disclaimer, but we need to have a chat about how quick we are to reach for the medication. Painkillers mask the pain, they don’t remove it. Let’s have a chat about healing…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- How bad architecture wrecked American Cities
- America’s Biggest Problem
- Sick Building Syndrome
Resource of the Week
- Sean gave a shout to the technique of pranayama
- Ed remembered the book ‘You Can Heal Your Life‘ by Louise Hay
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).