[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Leadership is a funny thing. A tricky balance. Some like their leaders strong. Some like them malleable. So how should we lead? How do dictatorships arise and can they be effective whilst remaining humane?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- Why you need to be a dictator to have a successful business
- Business… democracy or dictatorship?
- 6 signs your management style is toxic
Resource of the Week
- Sean’s interest in this was kickstarted by this article he read
- Ed is a big fan of… psychopaths? Mindhunter Season 2 is out on Netflix
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).