What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean has been looking at some research that suggests people with a higher IQ live longer. Why might this be? Do we have much say over our intelligence or can we game the system and live longer?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Smart people live longer
- More of the same… but from the BMJ!
- Foods that help you live longer
Resource of the Week
- Sean says READ… anything!
- Ed was looking at the Bulletproof empire of products
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).