[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
How good are you at shutting down? At living in the moment? At not reaching for your phone whenever there’s a gap in the conversation? A lot of us are mega-busy but, like all habits, this can be changed. Let’s talk about… nothing.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Article on psychology.com that is worth a read
- An even better one on Zen Habits
Resource of the week
- Sean mentioned Eat, Pray, Love – great movie
- Ed mentioned Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch – great game!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).