What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s International Women’s Day on March 8th 2019. Sean and Ed may not be women, but they know plenty and it is the role of all men also to take this day seriously. We all need to live with awareness and mindfulness to work towards a future where equality comes by instinct… right??
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Official site for International Women’s Day
- Everyday Sexism… and what the creator of the site has learned in 5 years of posts
- Examples of everyday sexism
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this UN Women Empowerment Principles site
- Ed was ispide by Greg Wise on loss, love and why we need to talk about death
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).