[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Another new year is upon us which means it’s resolution time, right? Well, maybe not. How hard to we really think about our goals for the months ahead? Are they manageable? Are they OUR goals? Are they healthy? Do we need any at all??! Here’s to 2019 guys…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Thanks to illustrator Cheryl for inspiring much of this episode
- 10 tips to avoid failure
- 10 tips to keep your resolutions
- Why habits fail
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended writing yourself a letter similar to Cheryl’s
- Ed enjoyed reading through the website of James Clear
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).