[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We all love music, right? RIGHT? Well you’d better. It makes us dance, laugh, cry… whatever you want, music can do it. But why? Where does this desire come from? Over to Sean and Ed…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Another shout out to our good pal Daf Lewis
- You gotta see Bohemian Rhapsody, guys
- The power of music on the brain
- How music can benefit your health
Resource of the Week
- Blogs from Sean, blogs and blogs!
- Ed has been meeting with the team at Wirral Council that are encouraging folks to litter pick
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).