What’s Coming This Episode?
What have you volunteered for lately? Making a cup of tea for your spouse? Manning the phones at your local church hall? Doing a free website for your Auntie Margaret? Volunteers are honoured by the UN on December 5th and, this week, Sean and Ed discuss the ins and outs of doing something for (seemingly) nothing…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Heaven’s Here by Daf Lewis
- UN Volunteer Day
- The surprising benefits of volunteering
Resource of the Week
- Ed has been meeting with the team at Wirral Council that are encouraging folks to litter pick
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).