What’s Coming This Episode?
As we approach the Christmas holidays a lot of people will be saving hard (or maxing out that credit card) to enter into the gift giving yuletide spirit. We know that financial pressure can bring huge amounts of anxiety. We also know that consumerism needs containing. So can we live a more simple, frugal life and be happier than ever?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Martin Lewis on Christmas presents
- Some frugal living tips
- The Great Disruption by Paul Gilding is a must read
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this blog post that talks about travelling on a shoe string budget
- Ed found some decent related articles on this website
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).