What’s Coming This Episode?
Are you ready for change? Do you fight like mad to avoid a new routine or do you embrace the madness of our universe? Change will come to us all – it might be a shift in career or the loss of a loved one. Our ability to adapt and show resilience to these changes can have a big impact on our wellbeing…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- 7 tips for dealing with change
- More on dealing with change here
- Workplace change
Resource of the Week
- Sean shared The 5 Payoffs to Avoiding Change
- Ed saw the movie ‘Searching‘ at the weekend – really decent!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).