What’s Coming This Episode?
How often do we shirk responsibility? How often when, given the choice, do we face up to our problems instead of running away from them? Sean and Ed have both met with ‘interesting’ road-related issues in the past week, incidents where the perpetrators fled the scene. Let’s talk about responsibility…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- A bit about the day courtesy of the WHO
- Some tips on taking responsibility
- Police statement on the BBC re. dash cam footage
- 8 ways to take responsibility for your actions
Resource of the Week
- Sean linked to some dash cam recommendations
- Ed been watching footage of local driving instructor Ashley Neal
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).