What’s Coming This Episode?
Disaster has struck in Indonesia this week – a huge earthquake and tsunami has claimed the lives of many and left countless others homeless. Once the shock of an event like this has passed, how do we come to terms with our loss? Also, disaster can take many forms, so how do we prepare for this personal tsunamis that will eventually hit us all?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- A report on what has happened in Indonesia
- Six skilful ways to deal with disaster
- Coping with disaster
Resource of the Week
- Sean found an article that explains how to deal with an emotional tsunami
- Ed says you should donate to the Red Cross
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).