What’s Coming This Episode?
Why are some folks more cautious than others? Do we need to hold a little back for survival or do we worry too much and miss out on big opportunities in life? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Why are some people overtly cautious?
- Is the world more dangersous?
- The world is safer than ever
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned this great document which has some practical tips for avoiding procrastination
- Ed loved this TED Talk by Ruth Chang on difficult choices
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).