[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Sometimes a story pops up that the whole planet gathers around to hear. The trapped football team in the Thai caves was just such an event. Aside from the huge amount of work that went on to rescue the boys and their coach, imagine the situation underground. Would you be able to stay calm?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- How the Thai soccer team used meditation to stay calm when they were trapped
- The benefits of meditation
Resource of the Week
- Sean felt this was a great time to mention one of his favourites – One Moment Meditation by Marty Boroson
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).