[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Life. So many things to see and do. Places to visit, experiences to experience. So what happens when we miss out on things or when opportunities pass us by? Regret, that’s what. So how can we tame our regret and stop them from bogging us down?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- The article on regret that kicked off this episode
- Top 5 regrets of the dying
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended you all get yourselves a bucket list
- Ed suggests you all watch Life & Death Aboard a Billionaire’s Yacht
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).