[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Mindfulness is the key to happiness right? Wrong! Well… maybe. Sean and Ed dig in to the darker side of mindfulness and learn that, if not approached correctly, it can actually be a harmful tool. Let us know what you think in the comments…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Is mindfulness making us ill?
- The little known downsides of mindfulness
- What mindfulness gurus don’t tell you
Resource of the Week
Sean and Ed both suggested the same resource – What’s That in My Attic?
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).