[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A relationship comes with many things, one of them being… more people! Building a relationship with your partner is worthwhile and takes work, but often we can forget that working on the relationship with his or her family can be just as crucial…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- 3 rules for getting on with your in-laws
- 10 tips for dealing with your in-laws
- Some help for the holidays
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned his classic – What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?
- Ed was intrigued by this short film – Meet the Happiest Guy in the World
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).